Friday, October 8, 2010

Frankie

Today was my first post on the Technique Junkies Design Team blog, and I'll be posting there on the second and fourth Friday's of the month.  I made this card to showcase the Texture Duet (October 2010) and Sanded Core'dinations (April 2010) techniques, but Frankie is really taking center stage.  He's from the DoodleFactory Ghoulies collection from Starving Artistamps.

The Core'dinations paper I used on my card is called Black Magic, and I love the stuff so much it's hard not to hoard it.  I colored both Frankie and the sentiment (Starving Artistamps) with Copic markers. You can't see it in this picture, but Frankie's eyes and the letters are shiny because I went over them with a glaze pen.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by my studio.

1 comment:

  1. So tremendously cute!!! I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!