Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday in My Studio

I just realized that I missed my Tuesday post last week.  So much for this being a regular feature on my blog...guess it'll just have to be semi-regular now. 

My drawing table is empty at the moment.  I've got a few projects started that I should be working on, but they aren't quite capturing my attention right now.  I've got some class assignments that I should be working on, and I think I will work on them this afternoon.  But for the most part, I'm in "I just finished a drawing and I don't know what I want to do next" limbo. 

I did finish up a little drawing of a cardinal yesterday.  It's a copy of a drawing from Kaaren Poole's "Drawing Birds in Colored Pencil" book, and I did it in hopes that it would help break me out of my limbo.  I'm starting to get some ideas for my next project, so maybe it's working.

Well, I'm off to tackle some of my classwork.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Well, Donna, you've made me laugh once again in your blog today. I completely get the regular turning semi regular. I saw your comment on Drawspace- gold baby, gold and guffawed out loud! That was so funny!
    Your cardinal is wonderful.
    I too am working on class assignments with purpose and reluctance. I want it done already, but my hands just won't cooperate. Oh- if only I had your paint ability! Your brush strokes are perfect.
    I'll start blogging again next Monday. Break's over.
    Take care and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your drawings are sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and perfect for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!