Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quit whining, would'ya?

Me...not you! We're under a heavy snow warning from midnight to 7 p.m. tomorrow. Do you have any idea how much I hope it snows so much that they cancel work tomorrow? It won't though, of course. What it will do is snow enough to make tomorrow a royal pain. And on top of that, I'm coming down with a cold. I think I'll have some wine with my whine.

Things aren't all bad, though. I did manage to make a card today, and I really kind of like it. I used a stamp from the Starving Artistamps Scalloped Ornamentals set and just stamped it over and over on a piece of cardstock. You definitely need a Stamp-a-ma-jig for this, and if you don't have one, I'm not sure how you're living without it. After I got everything stamped, I colored in the images with Prismacolor pencils and added some snaps to the centers. A little distressing, a simple mat, and there you go...a nice little all-occasion notecard.

Hope your Monday is better than mine is looking to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!