Monday, March 10, 2008

Go West {or go shopping}

I was very busy this weekend. Mostly I shopped. Hey, DH was away and a girl's gotta keep busy, right? I got some new clothes, some new stuff for the house, I made a stop at my LSS, and my Stampin' Up order came in. Oh yeah, I was busy this weekend!

Even with all that shopping, I did find time to do plenty of stamping. I think I made 12 cards over the weekend. One small problem, though. I haven't taken pictures of any of them. Why? Because I bought a light tent (I told you I shopped this weekend!), and I need to figure out how to use it. Hopefully that will happen tonight and my photography skills will improve by leaps and bounds. Hopefully.

In the meantime, here's a card that I made a while back. The stamps are all from Starving Artistamps from the Southwest and Equestrian collections. The technique I used on the Kraft paper is Varnished Floating Pearls from the Dec 07 Technique Junkies Newsletter. I also used Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and Broken China, Ranger Distress Tea Dye EP, a Prima flower, ribbon, and Perfect Pearls (in the Vanishing Pearls technique).

Wish me luck with the light tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!