Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Stamps in the House!

I got my latest batch of Starving Artistamps in the mail Thursday! This is my first card using some of the stamps in the new release: lil' Squares Background and Large Silhouette Iris (FS-10). I also used a sentiment from the Sun Spirit Studio Greetings set.

Don't forget that you can get 10% off on your next order from Starving Artistamps! Click here to find out how.

This card uses the colors from this week's Color Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, which are Black, River Rock, and Whisper White. I used faux River Rock since I don't have any of the real stuff, but I think it's pretty close. I made the upper left BG panel by inking one side of my embossing folder before running it through the Cuttlebug.

You may have noticed that I changed the look of my blog. I was getting bored with the dark blue background I had before. I think I like this better, but I'm not sure. Don't be surprised if it looks different next time you come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!