Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Flowers

I still have Spring fever and who could blame me? I got up yesterday to find a flock of Robins outside my window. And today? Well, today it's going to be 52 degrees and sunny. Not bad for March!

Today's card uses stamps from the smARTworks Friendship's Flowers set. Like them? Well run on over and get some...all in stock stamps are 35% off this month. Now that's a sale!

As for the card, I colored the rose with Prismacolor pencils. The printed paper is from the Basic Grey Stella Ruby collection, except for the red, which is from my scrap pile.

Have a sparkling day!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Donna! The paper works perfectly with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!