Monday, June 14, 2010

Still Noodling Around with Techniques

Here's another card that uses a technique from the current Technique Junkies Newsletter.  It's called Glimmer Marbling, and this photo doesn't even begin to do justice the the effect.  In real life, it's shimmery and shiny, and all the layers give it depth, much like real stone. 

The focal image I used is from Layers of Color.  I stamped the medallion with black Versafine ink onto a scrap of printed paper and embossed it with clear powder.  Then, I used Copic markers to color portions of the design. 


I guess that's it for the time being.  I'll be back Thursday with another Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge, and I have to say, it's my favorite so far!

2 comments:

  1. Donna- it's gorgeous! You have such a talent for these works of art- and you show all the wonderful possibilities. I'm in awe! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!