Sunday, May 9, 2010

Check it Out!

There's a Virtual Rubber Stamp Convention going on right now at Rubberstamp Chat. Starving Artistamps is there with a great discount offer along with over 20 other vendors. If you like a bargain (and who doesn't?), check it out before it ends tomorrow.

My card for today features Flob from the Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory Creatures II collection doing the underpants dance.  One of the other creatures is probably taking way too long in the bathroom, lol!  Flob is colored with Copic markers, and the rest, I think, is pretty easy to figure out.


To all you mothers who happen by here, I hope you're having an enjoyable Mother's Day.  I'm fixing a fancy gourmet dinner for my mother-in-law, Sauteed Chicken Cutlets with Asparagus, Spring Onions and Parsley-Tarragon Gremolata.  Hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. oh your meal plan sound divine. I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I keep wanting to sing the potty dance song when I see this cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all been in the "I can't wait" situation. Very cute, and your menu sounds just delicious!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!