Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Technique by Design

I made this card for the Technique Junkies Technique by Design challenge.  The challenge gives a sketch along with the added requirement to use a TJ technique in at least one of the background panels.  On my card, I used Dabbed Shimmers on the left and upper right, Metallic Parchment on the middle right, and Polished Stone on the bottom.  I colored the flower (Hero Arts) with colored pencils, masked it, and then stamped the text background (Inkadinkado).  The card seemed a bit unbalanced so I added a few Dew Drops and some Barbara Trombley's Earth Elements Tailings, which added just the right amount of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you bright and early Thursday for the next Divine Diva Inspiration challenge!

1 comment:

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!