Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Miracle of Sorts

Glory be! I made this card for this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge (165), and I'm actually posting it before the challenge ends. What next? Will I get my whole house clean at the same time? I just don't know what to think anymore, lol.

My card uses images from the Starving Artistamps DoodleFactory Creatures II set and paper from the Cosmos Cricket Early Bird Mini Deck.  Don't they play nice together? 

I think the details of how I made this card are pretty straightforward, but if you have a questions just leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer.

I gotta run...lots to do today!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love those Doodle Factory creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and cheery and fun! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!