Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Return Engagement

That's right...I've rejoined the smARTworks Design Team! I had to give up my spot last summer when my schedule went heywire, but things have calmed back down again, and Susan said I could come back. Thanks, Susan! I've missed being a part of the team, and I'm happy to be back.

So here's the first card of my return engagement. The stamps are smARTworks, of course, and come from two different sets: Frog Hoppin' and Sunny Smiles, which I used to create the background. I colored the frog with Copic markers and used the sketch from the Splitcoast Stampers SC214.

That's all for now...I'm going to watch the rest of the Grammy Awards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna. I am so glad to share the cookie jar with you!! And while I know you are not new to the jar, we have not shared crumbs yet. Looking forward to seeing all your smART art!! :D

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!