Friday, February 6, 2009

Whew! Am I Ever Glad it's Friday!

I've been so busy, doing what, I don't know. Ever had one of those weeks? I've just been running from one task to another, but doing nothing of any consequence, so I have nothing to really show for all my busy-ness. Very frustrating!

I will have something to show you tomorrow, though! We're having our first-ever Starving Artistamps Doodle Factory blog hop tomorrow morning. We'll be starting the hop at 11:00 a.m. EST, and Tracey has all the details on the Starving Artistamps company blog. Be sure to stop by...the new release is way cool, there will be some blog candy along the way, and I'll have not one, but two cards to show you. And, while I've got the camera out, I'll take some pics of the beading I've been doing and share those too. Fun times--don't miss out!!!

I also have some news to share, but I'll save that for Sunday.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!