Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another Tea Party Today

Today's Tea Party is a bit different than Wednesday's -- this is the real deal. I'm going to a fundraiser event with a couple of friends this afternoon. We'll be doing a colored pencil drawing of a tulip and we'll be treated to tea and sweet snacks. If all goes well, I'll have a piece of my own artwork to hang on my wall. I'll post a pic tomorrow for you all to admire {grin}.

I did get some stamping time in early this morning, and this card is what I came up with. Pretty simple and really quick, and I love the way it came out. I'll probably make more of these to use for my Christmas cards this year.

The Season's Greetings stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and the brocade background is an unmounted from Stamp Camp. I used Marvy Matchables Prussian blue ink and Brilliance Silver embossed with silver embossing powder.

Enjoy your weekend! It's kind of rainy and dreary here, but hey, a Saturday's a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!