Friday, October 19, 2007

This week was MUCH better!

Wow! What a difference a week makes! I got some wonderful news this week: I've been selected to join the design team for Starving Artistamps! The other members of the team are exceptionally talented stampers, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have a chance to play with them! I'll share more deets later (I'm posting this REAL quick on my coffee break), but I just had to say something before I burst!

I'll be back later to post a new card too, so don't touch that dial!

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you! I had applied, but only for a guest artist spot. Has that group been announced too? I haven't heard anything...sigh...not a big deal - just curious. They have some really fun stamps - I have some sitting waiting for me somewhere, or maybe coming in a package...I ordered some, anyway! Some cutie bird ones. Here I go rambling, way past my bedtime...! Have a good day at work!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!