Friday, October 19, 2007

As Promised...Pumpkins!

Here's the card I promised! This is a card from my first batch of Design Team cards for smARTworks. Because of my bad habit of buying stamps and using them only once...maybe twice, I wasn't sure how I'd like having to make lots of cards from the same stamps. Turns out I love it! I've made 5 cards with these pumpkins and this one, the last one so far, is my favorite. It was also one of the easiest. Go figure!

I stamped the pumpkins (smARTworks Pumpkin Blessings) on white cardstock and colored them in with Prismacolor markers. Then, I added just a bit of highlighting with a Prismacolor pencil in a lighter shade of orange. For the hills, I darkened a piece of light green paper with some olive pastel Fluid Chalk ink and then tore the edge. The hill in the back was also darken up with some warm green ink after I tore the edge. The sentiment (also from the Pumpkin Blessings set) is stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black. The swirls in the blue sky are Cuttlebugged, of course!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!