Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Halloween

Here's one I made today for Sketch Challenge #146 on Splitcoast Stampers. The ghost stamp from Outlines, and the words at the bottom are a stamp from Sugarloaf, the crosshatch background is Stamp Camp rubber, and that cool candy corn paper is from Paper Salon.

I started off by stamping the ghost on white and then masking it off. Next, I stenciled the oval with Brilliance Silver and masked that off as well. Then I stamped the crosshatch pattern with SU Brocade Blue and colored in the background with cerulean blue Prismacolor marker. Finally, I colored the bag and added some shading with Prismacolor markers. The scalloped rectangle is actually two Nestabilities scalloped squares overlapped to form a rectangle. The blue paper is Cuttlebugged and sanded slightly to bring up the pattern.

Tracey has officially announced the her new Design Team at Starving Artistamps, and I still can't believe I made it! I mean seriously...did you check out the other names on the list? They are all very talented stampers. I'm really looking forward to working with the team!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend. It's been a real beauty here in southern New England.

Oh yeah, and ... Wahoo! Go New England Patriots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!