Sunday, October 7, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

...but I can't show you what I've been working on! I've been stamping this weekend, but I can't show you my projects because they are (hopefully) for publication. I can show you this card I made a couple weeks ago, though. It's a pretty simple card, but I really love the way the colors work together and it's currently one of my favorites.

The stamp is from the Peeking Posies set by Hero Arts. I stamped the image on a scrap of Basic Grey Perhaps paper and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. As with most of my colored pencil pieces, I did my blending with a colorless blender pencil. The script background stamp by Inkadinkado is stamped with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo and I added speckling by flicking a wet brush over the tip of a watercolor pencil. I used Basic Grey Stella Ruby paper for the background and finished the card with some velvet ribbon I picked up at Michael's.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll try to have something new to post during the week. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna!

    This is Christen, the editor of Take Ten. One of your cards is being published, but I can't seem to find your city. Can you email me with it? colivarez@stampington.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!