Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here, Kitty, Kitty

This card proves that I'm just a little bit crazy. I did a whole lot of masking to make those background panels. I had to cut several of each cat, and if that weren't bad enought, I kept decided that I needed to add more to the background. After I had removed the masks. Sheesh!

I can't even remember what I used for ink, so we'll just leave it as assorted blue inks and cardstock. The stamps are Red Castle Cats, Cats, Cats and Tactile Impressions available by the sheet from Starving Artistamps. The scalloped rectangle, which is actually two squares put together, was cut on my Cuttlebug using a Nestabilites die.

I had a fun and relaxing weekend...mostly just hanging around the house playing in my room. How was your weekend? I hope you got to do some stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love those kitties and those blues!!! I, too, had some time in my stamp room - so it was a good weekend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!