I'll start by showing off the Sunflower painting (teacher's design) I just finished in my art class. It's done in Prismacolor pencils on Stonehenge paper and measures about 8" x 10". Although some people call these pieces drawings, I prefer to think of the process as painting. And besides...I can't draw. So this MUST be a painting!
OK. Now on to some cards! These are from a batch that I'm working on for Starving Artistamps. The stamps are by Red Castle, and they are available at Starving Artistamps. The first card uses one of the images from the Canary sheet (I painted the canary to look like a goldfinch using my Derwent watercolor pencils) and a couple of images from the Seed Series I sheet.
This next card was super easy to put together. To make the left-hand panel, I inked up one side of a Cuttlebug embossing folder with green dye ink and then embossed a piece of handmade paper. For the right-hand panel, I randomly stamped some images from the Red Castle Tactile Impressions sheet. The bottom panel is a scrap of Basic Grey paper. For the flower I stacked up some mulberry Prima flowers, and just to add a bit of interest and texture, I stamped a couple of them with the Tactile Impressions stamps before I secured the stack with a brad.
Alright...I guess that's good for now. I don't want to overload you guys! Enjoy your Saturday.