Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Time for Tea Again!

I had a wonderful time last week at the gem shows and came back with heavy luggage and a light wallet. I've got lots of stuff to share with you all, but right now, it's time for tea with the smART Cookies.

This time around, we've decided not to limit ourselves to sketches, and since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, the challenge I chose for my fellow Cookies was to make a Valentine. Here's my card using the Heart Duos #3 and My Heart sets from smARTworks. The striped paper is Basic Grey Blush 6x6 and the rest is from my scrap pile. I'm pretty sure all of the other Cookies will be participating, so look for their posts throughout the day (links to all of the smARTworks design team blogs are over to the right).

I'll be back soon with more stuff. In the meantime, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors, and I like the scalloped edge under the hearts. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the polka dot ribbon with the striped paper! The scallops are nice too!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!