Monday, February 4, 2008

Whew! I need a vacation...

…and I’m taking one starting tomorrow! I’ll be spending the rest of the week in sunny and warm Tucson, Arizona at the Jewelry Gem and Mineral Show. I’ve never been before, and I have no idea what to expect, except that I’m expecting to have a blast!

While I’m gone why not check out some very cool specials at my favorite stamp companies?

Starving Artistamps has tons of new images coming out, and I’ve got a sweet little deal to offer you. Enter the code donadis in the discount code box in the shopping cart and you’ll get 10% off your order. Place your items into the shopping cart, enter the code, and click Recalculate -- you should see the discount come up for each line item. And now, here’s the important part: if you do not see the discount applied immediately, stop and contact Tracey at mailto:strvingartistmp@aol.com. Do not finalize your order or your card will be charged the amount shown. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.

smARTworks also has a couple of nice specials. This month’s Spotlight Special features the adorable Kitty Friends set and the Time, Life, Friendship sentiment set at a discounted price with free shipping. Also, brand new this month is the Overstock Central page where all stamps are 50% off. Overstock supplies are limited of course, so don’t miss out!

Have a fun week, and I’ll see you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna!
    I hope you had a great trip!

    I have given you an award! Check out my blog for details!!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!