Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sisterhood Collage

Every two months we do a design team challenge at smARTworks. Susan sends us all the same stamps with no instruction other than to make "something". The hardest part about the challenge is to keep our work secret until we are all finished.

This was my entry for the latest challenge using the Sisterhood stamp. This time around we all went in very different directions so be sure to check out the other entries.

As for my card, I stamped the image with Ranger Walnut Distress Ink and then colored it with Prismacolor pencils. It doesn't show in this photo, but I highlighted the crowns and butterfly with a clear glaze pen. The printed paper is from the Basic Grey Scarlet's letter collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say your card is my favorite of all of the cookies' sisterhood projects. They were all wonderful, but I just love this! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you...thanks for taking the time to comment!